
I don't know how to express the feelings in my heart today. How do you really put in words, something so amazing and spiritual? Watching Matt walk up to the front of the chapel, holding our son, really made me realize how lucky I am. I have an amazing husband who is a worthy Priesthood holder, and a beautiful baby boy who has blessed me in so many ways. I just have to say that I am the luckiest girl in the world.Matt did an absolutely remarkable job blessing Parker. It really was a beautiful blessing. The entire sacrament meeting was wonderful, and it couldn't have been more perfect.
We wanted to thank everyone that came to join us on such a special day. We felt so overwhelmed with love from all of you, and are so grateful to have such wonderful family and friends.
Some highlights of the day:
Parker was quiet through his blessing!!! (he was a bit cranky right before, and was wide awake)
My cousin was able to write Parker's blessing out, as Matt was giving it, for us to cherish forever. (it was a great surprise! Thank you Karen!)
We got to see so many friends that we haven't seen in a very long time.
We got to enjoy the company of all of our families.
We made some amazing memories..
Thanks again everyone for helping make this day so memorable.
Four Generations

My nephew Karter took a bite of a cookie and put it back.Funnny kid.
2 comments:
It was a very nice day. Thanks for sharing it will all of us.
It was a VERY special day!! I have to agree, Matt did a wonderful job as he listen to the spirit as he blessed his sweet baby boy.
Post a Comment