This was Parker's first experience with snow. He didn't really know what to think, but he sure did look cute! These were taken a few Sundays ago, when we had A LOT of snow fall the previous night. Our power went out, so church was out of the question. So we had a snow day with our favorite roomies, Heather, and her girls. We had a great snowball fight, and loads of fun rolling around in the snow. Unfortunitally I didn't get any good pictures of everyone playing. I was too frozen to pay attention to the shutter speed on my camera, and most turned out really blurry.
4 comments:
Ahhh, SO cute!
He is so adorable. I can't believe how grown up he is getting! You guys are such cute parents!
I want to squeeze him in that puffiness he is wearing! This makes me excited for our first snow of the year to come and see how Perry does in it. :)
Love you guys!
How fun to read your blog! What a little darling Parker is. Thanks for having Thanksgiving at your house. It relieved a lot of stress on us. Love, Grandma Jones
Post a Comment