Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We need your help!

So, we are debating on what bedding to get for our little boy. We like several different things, and we just keep changing our minds. If you could please, tell us your opinions on the following styles:

I know they are two very different styles, but we like both. The first is more modern, and I like that, but I'm not sure it will match as well with a white crib (which is what we have chosen) I am afraid of having too much white...

We like the second set because it is so fun. Matt loves sports, and wants our baby to love them too. The + to having this set, is when our baby is a toddler, he can still use this set as his bedding. I guess we could use the other set too, but it is a little more baby"ish". Like I said.. we need your help! Let us know what you think!

5 comments:

Linsey Jackson said...

jaydee! i still can't believe you're picking out baby bedding lol! :) so fun!
but i do have to agree with matt.. i love the sports one!! i think that will be fun for him when he gets a little older too! :) good luck, hope you are able to choose soon! :)

Julie said...

Both are cute, but I like the first one best.

Jess said...

At first I liked the first set better but now I'm leaning towards the second set. It'd be more fun to decorate with and it can grow with him.

rayajones14 said...

I choose the second one although they are both very cute. I think the second one will grow with him and use will probably want to use it longer. Love Grandma Jones

Kylie Muir said...

I love the Second One! Although Both Are cute. I think that the sport one is the cutest!