Matt wanted me to disclose a warning to all that are thinking of looking. This is a form of prenatal porn. Viewers Discretion Advised.
Baby's rump, legs, and peek-a-booYes, Matt and I found out the sex of our baby. It was such an amazing experience to finally see him wiggling around on the screen. It was so real. We got to see everything. Our doctor was so kind to spend an hour on my tummy, explaining every little detail of our baby boy, and showing us how healthy he is growing. When the doctor finally told us the sex of the baby (towards the end of the ultrasound) I cried. I was so overwhelmed with joy to finally "KNOW" my baby. I was able to make a new instant connection with him. It was such a spiritual thing. Of course, we were in shock when the doctor told us he was in fact a boy, because we had thought he would be a she, but nevertheless, we are absolutely thrilled to bring this baby boy into our family. As of right now, we are still thinking of names. We have one in particular that we love, but we aren't disclosing it at this time! You will just have to wait!

6 comments:
Exciting news! Your baby boy and Perry can be buddies when they grow up.
Very exciting! It makes it feel so much more real once you find out the gender. Little boys are so much fun. We kept Zach's name a secret until he was born.
Ahh! I am so excited for you guys and this sweet baby boy that is on his way. He's going t be such a cutie! Congrats!
Yay! Congrats!
congrats! little boys are the best! he'll be here in no time. (I'm Matt's cousin, just so you know)
Congratulations!!! So exciting :)
Post a Comment