Why you might ask that these perfectly round treats are my new best friend? WELL, let me have a professional explain..."Menthol acts to stimulate the stomach lining. Its cooling properties soothe the stomach and ease stomach pain. Peppermint oil is popular in the treatment of motion and sea sickness and nausea. It acts as an anesthetic to the stomach wall and eases vomiting and nausea. An account on the effects of peppermint on nausea appeared in the September 1997 issue of the Journal of Advanced Nursing, in which gynecological patients were given peppermint oil to counter post-operative nausea. The patients reported less nausea and required fewer drugs to treat the nausea. "
Again, you might be asking why I might be needing this home remedy? Well, there is an itty bitty baby in my tummy. Yes, you read correctly, I am pregnant!
17 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We know we've already told you, but we really are so excited for you guys. I am glad that the peppermints are helping out! Even though pregnancy has its not so fun aspects to it, it really is amazing and we are so excited for you and Matt to have a little family!
WHAT?? This is how i find out we are going to have a baby? Through our blog?!
Very funny Matt...
Convratulations guys! And good luck! We're so excited for you.
That's so exciting! Congratulations!!
Yay! I hope you let me meet baby Jones!! :)
Congrats Jaydee and Matt!! I am so happy for you!!
I hope you get feeling better soon, Jaydee. We are excited to have another Jones kid running around.
I just read the news and I'm so excited for you two! I can't wait to hear more details like how far along you are. I love Matt's comment. Very funny :)
In a few more weeks, you'll get the results back from the genetics test and find out if the baby is yours, Matt. We're pulling for you.
:)
Congrats, you guys!
Congrats! We are so excited for you!!
Congrat's guys!
Ask Matt if those medical journals mention anything about standing in a pool of someone else's urine.
Congrats you guys, we are so HAPPY for you!
Do you want to know what is very strange about that??? Those make me so sick to my stomach. Weird huh. I am not joking either.
Congrats guys! He or she will change your life forever and they are some of the best changes EVER! We are happy for you guys!
Congrats! having kids is SOOO fun! it is definitly the greatest adventure!
p.s. and the peppermint also helps when you throw up to not taste so nasty! :)
Post a Comment