Thursday, September 3, 2009
We are home!
It has been a long time since I have posted anything. We are finally home, and have been home for a few weeks now. Life has just been extremely busy, but we are really glad to be home! It was an exciting trip. We came home 2 weeks earlier than our families expected, so we could surprise them all. The day we got home, I called my mom (like I normally do) and just chatted about my day (as if I was still in Colorado) and then all of a sudden, Matt and I opened the garage, and walked right into the house. It was exciting to see my parents baffled faces. They were completely shocked! It was a great surprise; and I LOVE surprises!!!! It was great to finally be home, but as of now, we are trying to get back into a normal routine. I have started work back up at my previous job, Willden Family Dental, and Matt started school again at BYU. He is currently looking for a part time job, and spending his time studying, and taking care of Rosco. (who gets really sad if Matt or I leave) Also, Matt's parents are currently visiting from Pennsylvania, and we are enjoying their company! They came out for my niece's baptism that is this Saturday, and we will be sad to see them go. But that's about it for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment