Friday, April 10, 2009

St. George Trip

We had the opportunity to go to St. George over the conference weekend. I couldn't believe how beautiful and green it was there! I have only driven through St George once before in my life, so I didn't really know what to expect, but boy did we LOVE it there! We were able to go with Brad, Jo and their kids. Thanks guys for inviting us! While we were there, we had a great time playing tennis. And let me tell you, I am NOT a good tennis player! My 7 year old nephew can tell you that!
* While we were playing tennis, Karter was on my team and we were playing against JoLynn and Brad. Karter ran across the tennis course about half way through the game and whispered to his mommy "JayDee needs a lot of help. Switch me sides!" Can you believe that!? A 7 year old can kick my butt! We had a great laugh about it. He also told us that I was "kinda good at tennis. Mom was good. And Dad and Matt were really good! I know where I stand in the tennis poll! Let's just say that my dreams of being a professional tennis player are crushed.

While the guys went to the Priesthood session, JoLynn and I gave ourselves manicures and pedicures! It was a lot of fun, and we all learned that evening that I CAN NOT paint flowers on my toes! Jo said they looked like toasters... my mom said they looked like butterflies. Needless to say, I thought they were cute enough.. who looks that closely at toes anyways right!?
More photos below!

3 comments:

Nancy and Spencer said...

Looks like fun! Where did you guys stay? It's beautiful. Is it a house?

JayDee said...

It is a condo. If you have ever seen High School Musical, the pool in the second movie is at the condo we stayed in. the condo was as big as a house though. It was huge!

JayDee said...

It is a condo. If you have ever seen High School Musical, the pool in the second movie is at the condo we stayed in. the condo was as big as a house though. It was huge!