We ran away for 2 nights, 3 days, and it was absolutely fabulous! We got a groupon for the Tropicana Resort and saved quite a bit of money, so we decided it was time to get away without the kids for a few days. I needed it... badly. My sweet cousin and her husband came to stay with the kids, and Parker had a blast! He asks about them all the time now. On our drive, we ran into 2 1/2 hours of traffic at a dead stop... We literally only moved 8 miles in those 2 1/2 hours. This below, is Matt trying to release his stress.
We spent our time walking the strip, doing some shopping, watching the Bellagio fountains, meeting Mr. M&M, eating delicious food, sun bathing, swimming, SLEEPING IN, and just doing whatever we wanted. But most important we did everything without worrying about nap times, diaper changes, potty breaks, snacks, etc. It was FANTASTIC!
M&M world
Walking onto the strip
Creepy guy trying to get money... shouting crazy weird things and scaring small children.
Cola Bear.
Serendipity 3
Venetian Hotel
Gardens in the Venetian
Paris Hotel.
Bellagio Fountains... awful picture, but memories nonetheless.
Again, awful.
First time at the slots. Wasted away TWO whole dollars before I got board.
Our drive home. I love the contrast of the red and blue!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to get away... After everything you have been through, you both needed a nice relaxing vacation.
This is so great! Upgrade *SUIIIITEEEEE!!* (pun intended). ha ha ha.
I'm so glad you guys got a rockin cheap vacation! you definitely deserve it. :)
Post a Comment