Thursday, June 28, 2012
4 year anniversary
We have had such an incredible last 4 years. Matt is such an amazing husband, and I love him so much. Growing up, I never thought in a million years that I would be where I am today... at least not at this young of an age. Being only 22(almost 23... but who's counting?), married, with 2 kids is pretty crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. People are so shocked to hear how young I was when Matt and I got married, but all I can say to them is, "you know when you know" and it's true. I never would have gotten married at the age of 18 otherwise. Matt is my very best friend, and I couldn't imagine life without him. He is such an incredible support to me through my trials and every day life. He is such a strength to me and I definitely married a man who makes me a better person, and one who encourages me to do things that I wouldn't normally have the courage to do. I am so grateful for the temple marriage that we have, and the love that we share. I married an incredible man, and love him more than anything. He is the best husband and father to our children that any girl could ask for. I love you Matthew Allen Jones. Happy anniversary. And here is to many many more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAY! Happy Anniversary Sistah & Brudder.
You two are absolutely made for each other and we're so grateful to have you both in our lives and family.
We love you!!
happy anniversary!!
i was surprised to hear your age at your bridal shower :) but so happy to have you in the family!
(it's amazing how young 22 is to be married outside of utah!! i know how it feels, a little bit;))
love you guys!
Post a Comment