Yes, Matt is seriously convinced that our 1 year old will one day become a professional golfer. If you aren't a huge golf fan, you probably wouldn't know that a 21 year old kid won the U.S. Open Championship over Father's Day weekend. I only know this because of Matt's deep passion for all things golf. Our tv has been tuned into the U.S open for 4 days straight....ALL DAY LONG. Aren't I such a good wife!? Anyways, it's not enough for Matt to watch golf, he actually has to putt around our living room while he watches, and Parker follows suit.


3 comments:
Is Parker's skills improving? LOL Too cute!!
baa ha. Jordan just went golfing today for his internship--they had a little competition. He won a putter. And has been putting in our living room all day! So this is really funny that I found this today. Because now I can totally relate!
You are DEFINITELY a good wife to let that be on for 4 days! Too nice.
I work with a bunch of guys that love to golf, including my manager. Personally, I don't care for it and think it is the most boring thing to watch on television. I can empathize with you because of being surrounded at work by "golf talk" all the time.
Post a Comment