Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Little Giggles
Last night, Parker had woken up, and was wide awake at 1:00 AM, so I took him out into the living room, so then Matt could sleep. I was feeling kind of frustrated because I was extremely tired. I felt like a walking zombie, and wanted nothing more than a sleeping baby, and a soft pillow to rest my head. I turned on the TV, and laid down with Parker, hoping that the sound of the TV would put him back to sleep. (Let me tell you, there is absolutely NOTHING on TV at 1 in the morning!) Eventually Parker fell back asleep. I was looking down at him, just staring..... I find myself doing that a lot lately, and he giggled!!! He actually gave a little laugh in his sleep. It put a big smile on my face, and my heart felt so full. Staying up so late suddenly didn't seem so bad, and I actually was enjoying myself. Sleep didn't seem as important anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jaydee you are such a cute mom and you have such a cute family!!
Post a Comment