Spencer, Nancy, and their boys stayed with us for 2 1/2 weeks. It was a great trip, and it was fantastic to see them!
Had a false alarm a week ago. Thought that my water broke... turns out it didn't. I'll let you figure that one out! :)
Matt has the flu, and has finals (which he missed because he is so sick)
I am getting a cold.
Had another false alarm last night. I was having consistent contractions averaging 2 1/2 to 3 minutes apart for 4 hours. We went into the hospital around 9:30 last night, and stayed until about 2:00 am. My contractions had stopped. It was extremely frustrating. We were tired, sick, (not to mention in pain!), and just wanted things to keep progressing, but they didn't.
I am due in 8 days, and hopefully this baby boy will be coming soon. But now that we are both sick, maybe it would be best he cooked for a little longer....
2 comments:
Sorry no baby yet. How frustrating for you both. I'm sorry to hear you're both sick too. I guess Parker just didn't want to be a Tax Day baby.
I am so so sorry we got you sick. I feel awful about it. We're praying you get well fast
Post a Comment