We moved our bedroom into the spare bedroom (it was bigger) and made our bedroom the new nursery.

We painted the nursery red and tan, as well as put up chair rails all the way around. *Thanks Dad for all your help and handy tools!*

We put the changing table together, which took 3 HOURS! But we love it! *Thanks Mom and Dad for your generosity!

6 comments:
So Cute! Baby Parker is coming soon!
It looks really good. Nice job!
Jaydee!! Parker's nursery is SO adorable. I really can't wait and I hope I get to meet him :) He's going to be SO beautiful and as adorable as his baby room :)
so boyish and so cute! Can't wait to see it in person... 4 weeks and 3 days!!
It DOES look so cute! Great job :D
I love it! He is a lucky baby to be coming to you!
Post a Comment