When we first brought Rosco home, he was really mellow, which we expected, but this calm personality has stuck around. He is a pretty mellow, cuddly puppy, but occasionally (mostly right after he eats) he will become extremely hyper. We live in a small apartment in Colorado, so it hard for him to run around too much, but when he does, he tends to go crazy! He will run in circles and run into walls. This video below, I was lucky to get. It was his first time playing with this little bone-treat-thing, and he was being really active again. In this video, he isn't running around too much, but it was the first sign of playfullness, so I had to get it!
3 comments:
ohhhh my gosh!!! he is SOOO cute!! LOL he's so funny!! my pup scooter does that same thing! they should be buddies.. lol that is so hilarious! :) little rosco is way way adorable:)
That is sooooo cute!!! I can't wait to play with him and get to know him more.
haha!! this video of rosco is hilarious! you picked a cute one! hope you guys are doing good back home :)
Post a Comment