Sunday, July 21, 2013
Change
I wish time could be frozen, held still, for as long as I needed. Since I've been working, I feel like my life has been rushing by me, as I stand still. All the the little things that I used to enjoy, seemed to have slipped from my fingers. It has definitely become an adjustment being back home with my kids every day, all day long. I won't lie and say that I don't miss work, and the break that it gave me. But as I slowly make that transition to a "stay at home" mom again, I realize how easily it is to remember all the little things I used to do with my children. The giggles, the loves, story time, preschool, the funny things they say, their smiles and imagination.... all things I didn't realize I was missing, until I was home with them again. And now, I crave more than ever to have those little things back, filling my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a great mommy! I love you, JayDee.
--Nancy
Post a Comment