This is Teddy, Parker's beloved bear/best friend.
Parker takes Teddy everywhere with him.
While we eat, Teddy eats too:
Teddy loves to travel with us, and has been MANY places:
Teddy gets tired too, and MUST take a nap with Parker every day:
Poor Teddy is already getting worn out a bit, and is washed regularly because Parker also likes to suck on Teddy's tail, and ears.
(*If anyone has seen Teddy's twin please let me know.... I am going to need him too.)

3 comments:
ha! so cute. Love love it.
That's funny! Perry is the same with his elephant and blankie. I've been thinking i need to get their doubles. Losing them would be disastrous!
Have you checked teddy's tag and searched the internet for his twin?
That is just so cute! That teddy is adorable. I had a "Teddy" when I was little too but it was actually a stuffed dog because it had long ears. I still have it to this day in the basement. I loved it to death that my sister, Sue, made clothes for it to keep it together.
Post a Comment