Parker is 3 months old!!! I can not believe my little man is growing up so fast. I wish I could freeze him in this stage forever. Although, I know we will have many fun adventures to come, I absolutely love this time in his life. In the past several weeks Parker has really "woken up". He seems so much more alert and wants to interact with us more. He coos and smiles all the time now, and he loves to play and most recently, laugh. Oh I love his little laugh! We were able to capture his first laugh on video, and I will try to upload it soon.



Parker's 3 month achievements:
-fitting his whole fist in his mouth, and choking several times
-rolling from his back to his side (almost to his tummy..ALMOST)
-GIGGLING
- mastered the act of flirting
-sleeping in his own room
-sleeping through the night
-drooling... LOTS of drooling
-melting hearts
3 comments:
He melts my heart every time I see him.
Mine too! He is ADORABLE, and getting soo big! Oh man. :)
I love this little man so much I can't hardly stand it!!
Post a Comment