
Matt and I had the great opportunity to go to the BYU game last Saturday with a really good friend of mine. Her family always has season tickets, but because her parents had gone on a cruize my friend, Kelly, had two extra tickets! The game was a lot of fun, but absolutely freezing! We were fortunate enough that it didn't rain or snow on us during the game. All the storms had just missed the stadium. But it was still bitter cold. But with lots of hot chocolate and hand warmers, we did just fine! I must say though, that BYU hasn't been playing very well recently. It definitley hasn't been their best game, but it was sure fun to enjoy the atmosphere of being at a live game!
2 comments:
I agree, it wasn't their best game. They've played so much better than this, what is going on!?!? Mike was at that game too, but he didn't take me. {The nerve of him!j/k} Man, we miss you guys! It seems like forever since we've seen you and your family. How is your dad doing? How about your mom?We need to not be strangers.
You and Matt are such a cute couple! Marriage looks good on the two of you! We love you guys, take care.
I didn't think the game was THAT cold... :) Here's hoping that the Cougars play a little better this Thursday against TCU.
Post a Comment