Thank Goodness For Weekends!
This weekend has been a crazy one! That is for sure! On Friday, after Matt got off work, we drove up to Ogden for a racquetball tournament. Matt hasn't played since we got engaged, and he did really good! I am so proud of him. He took second in his pool! (which is really good!) He didn't leave the tournament without some battle wounds though. He was diving everywhere on the court and ended up with some pretty nasty looking elbows. Surprisingly, everyone else in the tournament didn't dive, so they were all very impressed with Matt's great skills. We all watched as he dove for shots that normally they would have just let slip by. I am so proud of him and all his hard work! After the tournament, we went out to dinner to Village in. As we were leaving Ogden, we got pretty lost. It took us a while to figure out where we were, and which direction we needed to go. We figured if we took side roads, we would eventually make it to the main road that we were looking for... that didn't happen. We ended up having to look at the receipt from dinner, to figure out what city we were in, and then ask someone at the restaurant how to get home. It was pretty funny.

Saturday wasn't so great. I woke up at 4 a.m. feeling really sick. I ended up with food poisoning. I'm not sure what I ate, but my tummy definitely didn't agree with it. I ended up becoming very acquainted with our good ol' porcelain bowl. Matt was very sweet in taking care of me. He held me all day long, and never left my side. He was such a trooper! While I was sick, Matt and I watched several football games. (One of Matt's favorite activies) I must say, that BYU played an amazing game against Wyoming! It was great fun to watch! I can't wait for the next game!
3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear you were sick, JayDee. Food poisoning is not fun at all!
I also watched the BYU Football game and it was great to see them doing so well again.
Hey, I was pukey sick on Friday! Maybe you got it from ME! :O
Hope you have a better weekend this week.
Congrats in racquetball, Matty! We're so proud of you lil' brudder. Is it true... Spenc taught you everything you know?? Wow, i guess we're just proud of Spencer then.
:)
Sorry to hear you were sick. :(
But Yeah! How about them Courgars! That game was AWESOME and I am so excited to watch them play again. "Rise and Shout the Cougars are out!"
Charity
Post a Comment