Friday, June 27, 2008

Family

It was so great to see so many family members in the past week. Meeting Spencer, Nancy, and little Kaden was something I will never forget! They are amazing, and I am so grateful to be apart of this wonderful Jones family. We had a lot of fun together. Matt and I miss them already!

Grandma Hargrave (I hope I spelt that right) was also able to come for the wedding. She is such a sweet lady and I was blessed to have the opportunity to meet her.

I am so grateful that Dad Jones was able to come home too. We have all missed him so much. It was great seeing him again. Nothing could have been better than seeing him so happy with his family again. It was wonderful!

I want to personally thank all of you for your love and support with the marriage of Matt and I. We were so grateful to share our special day with all of you. Thank you so much for coming, and making our special day even better. We love you all!

3 comments:

K P said...

Thanks for letting us share your special day with you and Matt! What a beautiful bride and cute couple you are! The reception was so much fun! It was great to have everyone together! Love ya!

Nancy and Spencer said...

Sheesh... we miss you already too. I've been bloggin our vacation for the last 2 hrs while Kaden is napping. It just makes me miss you guys even more. You'll have to check out your wedding day post we put up. ;) Love you, miss you, and all that other stuff too!

Julie said...

Your wedding day turned out to be a wonderful day, and the reception was a lot of fun. The pictures you posted are really nice and I like your new blog design. I clicked on your "Daddy" link and saw your dad's blog. I'm so sorry to hear about his diagnosis, but hope the surgery goes well and everything turns out ok. The hospital he will be having the surgery at is a really great place with state-of-the-art equipment. He will be in my prayers.